Sunday, January 01, 2012

New Years Day 2012

I can't believe it's been 2 1/2 years since I last posted on this blog. Right after I made my last post my life changed in a big way. We decided to take a trip out west to visit my mother in Utah and me and the kids have not been back. We decided that St George was where we needed to be. Closer to family, especially my mother.

Since May of 2009, I have started a new business... JT Wills Travel... and Tim has gone back to school to finish his degree in English at DSC. He has 1 more year to go. We have mom living with us and are watching after and caring for her. I love this opportunity.

While the past 2 1/2 years have been some of the most trying times in my life... financially, physically, emotionally and Spiritually... I am grateful for the challenges which have helped me to learn and grow as a person. But quite frankly, I'm a little tired of it. Haha!

I am not going to make a bunch of resolutions that I can't keep. I have decided to take it one day and one month at a time so by the time this year is over I have taken control of my life again. Don't get me wrong... the Lord, will always have control of my life. Meaning.. I will always try to follow His will... but starting now... I am going to spend January getting back on track health wise... exercise, diet etc. By February I hope to have a full time job SOMEWHERE... that will lift some of the financial burden that we have been living under for so long. And each day I am going to try to do all the little things I know I need to do that just makes me a happier woman! ie: saying my prayers, reading scriptures, spending quality time with my boys and attending the temple on a regular basis. For so long the closest temple was 2 hours away! I attended more then than I do now with one right down the road! All these things just make my days so much better.

Happy New Year!

No comments: